Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Taste of Salmon

Salmon was never close to my liking of seafood until I tasted the baked salmon of Barbara Dickinson, the Knight’s Lady of my friend and fraternity brother PGK Bill Dickinson. Barbara bakes the most delicious salmon I’ve ever tasted. It has no smell. No fishy after-taste. Just pure, heavenly, delicious taste. A taste I could not put my hands on!


I think Barbara should really do some catering with her baked salmon. She loves to cook. So does Bill. Together, they make a wonderful chef-couple. They, in fact, do a lot of cooking for the Knights of Columbus Council 4488. Barbara and Bill are both retired, but they could make baking salmon as hobby and make a lot of people happy. I’m certain that once you will have tasted their baked salmon, you will not want any other but theirs!

Rhan, Bill and Barbara Dickinson at a reception that featured Barbara’s famous baked salmon

What do you say, Barb?

No comments: